Mission Statement: A conference that provides a safe and sober environment for gay men in recovery to connect and enhance their personal relationship and communication skills.
- Provide a safe place to develop intimacy with other gay men in recovery.
- Encourage an intimate connection with others without the use of cell phones or social dating apps.
- To show sober people in recovery how to connect with others and have fun.
- Offer workshops that allows the attendees to discuss fears and concerns in rebuilding relationships with family, friends and significant others.
- To bring sober communities together from other parts of the world to build life long friendships in sobriety.
|Executive Committee||Planning Committee|
|Chair – Brian L
Co-Chair – Jim C
Hotel Liaison – Anil P
Treasurer – Mike M
|Activities – Scott M & Bill M
Banquet/Hospitality – Stephen N & Brian S
Graphics – Stephen F
Registration – Pete G
Volunteers – Adam S & Jeff M
Raffle – Willie B & Zeb N
Website – Eric S
Workshops & Meetings- Philip A